Flight Training Affiliate
Piedmont Flight Training (PFT) is proud to announce our new partnership with Liberty University as a Flight Training Affiliate (FTA) of Liberty’s School of Aeronautics.
At Liberty, students can earn an online Bachelor of Science in Aviation . Through the program’s flight training requirements and the partnership, students can complete their flight training at PFT and under PFT’s Part 141 Certificate. All of the student flight training will be completed in accordance with PFT’s Part 141.
Know more about the Bachelor of Science in Aviation
Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
- Instrument Rating – AVIA320*
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327*
- Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331*
- Flight Instructor Certification – AVIA420*
- Flight Instructor Instrument Certification – AVIA422 (1 Credit)* or AVIA423 (3 Credits)*
- Multi Engine Instructor Certification – AVIA441 (1 Credit)* or AVIA443 (3 Credits)*
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Liberty University is proud to serve the men and women of the U.S. military and offers the following benefits:
- College Credit for Military Training
- GI Bill®/Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance – For more information, visit Liberty.edu/military.
- YELLOW RIBBON PROGRAM: Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon program, which allows eligible students to continue their studies once their annual GI Bill® funding has been exceeded.