About the Program
As a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), you will gain the qualifications to teach Private Pilot and Commercial Single-Engine students. The flight school also hires motivated CFIs, providing a pathway to get their goal hours, and earn an income at the same time.
Since there is no minimum hours requirement, part-time students working or enrolled in school may find that their CFI takes 12 weeks to finish based on an estimated three activities per week.
- A medical certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Hold a Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating
CHECKRIDE COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrate proficiency in all subject areas
- Demonstrate proficiency in course development and lesson planning
- Pass the Fundamentals of Instruction written exam
Contact us for Investment Options: Pay-As-You-Go
Flight hour blocks of 10 and 25 hours available in TAA or the Multi-Engine
Explore Other Programs
The first step to becoming a pilot. This certificate provides the foundational knowledge and skills for all future pilot training.
Learn the fundamental steps for flying in adverse weather conditions. The rating is supplementary to the Private Pilot and Commercial Rating
Learn to master flight and achieve all the necessary rating for each category and class of airplane you wish to be hired for as a pilot.